Ibercut is the perfect opportunity to visit a large exhibition and sales fair of handmade and industrial cutlery products, auxiliary materials and related products
Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase unique pieces, as well as exclusive materials and original accessories from different countries.
Who is this knife show for?
· Cutlery professionals
· Cutlery and craftmanship lovers
· General public
What products will be exhibited?
- Knives, handmade knives, daggers, machetes, etc.
- Domestic and professional cutlery.
- Auxiliary services and materials: knife sheaths, sharpening tools, engraving, tooling, assembly, packaging, horn, leather, cutting, forging, polishing supplies, marking and engraving, equipment/tool/machinery manufacturing, molding, casting, laser, 3D design software, logistics, transportation, handles, heat treatment/quenching, machining, rivets/screws, etc...
Various experiential activities* will take place continuously during June 10-12 at the Palacio de Congresos de Albacete.
- Workshop "Assemble your own knife".
- Demonstrations and exhibitions of cutlery (Masterclass)
- Competitions and exhibition of forging (Forged in Fire).
- Show Cookings.
- Many more are being prepared.
Would you like to propose an activity that is not published? You can send us your suggestions by WhatsApp at 617455670 or send us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule and reservations:
If you wish to attend, register here to be informed of any news and not miss anything about Ibercut.
The schedules to participate in the activities* will be announced well in advance.
*Participation in any of the activities could have some cost.